1. Never leave a burning candle unattended!
2. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or going to sleep.
3. Never use a candle as a night light.
4. Keep burning candles away from children and pets.
5. Do not place near flammable objects such as curtains, walls, bedding, papers, etc.
6. Keep candle free of wick trimmings or other foreign matter that could be a fire hazard.
7. Make sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat resistant level surface.
8. Avoid burning in drafts such as open windows, ceiling fans and air currents.
9. Extinguish if flame become too high or if flickering repeatedly.
10. Trim wick to 1/4 inch at all times to avoid carbon build up.
11. Allow candle to cool before trimming wick or relighting.
12. Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause
the container to break.